Friday, December 13, 2013

21 And Ready For Some Fun!


Well, the day finally came where I turned 21, and man was it an eventful day/week!! This blog post is dedicated to some of my favorite snap shots from the week plus a little DIY!



My roommates were very excited I was finally turning 21 to say the least!!





Gold Fringe Backgroud DIY

This is the perfect quick and easy background for any party to give your guests a cute photo opt, and to post on instagram! 

What you need:
2 8ft long gold door fringe from party city
1 black poster
Lace (or any kind of string to hold up your letters)
Tacs

All you need to do is tac your door fringe on the wall space you would like to use. Then draw and cut out the numbers/letters you want it to say, (I did 21 as you can see)! THen punch 2 holes tie your string, and hang on the wall with tacs! THere you go, just like that you have the most festive background! I always like to have props for people to use, the week was stressful so I picked up some black and gold noise maker from party city to go with the theme! But some cute ideas are chalk board, cut outs like mustaches, big lips, get creative with what ever your theme is!! 


Plus: here are more pictures from my b-day week I just can't help but post!

My adorable and creative mother sent me these cute mini bottles decoated with feathers, beads, and leather! Can you say ultimate boho 21st!!



My fun gloves I treated myself to to prepare for the chilly days in the city of Chicago! Seriously cannot wait, 7 days in counting!!


And last, Free People made the day after my 21st not so painful by working the grand opening of their new store in La Jolla!


Enjoy, happy weekend xo








No comments:

Post a Comment