Monday, December 16, 2013

Patch Up


Leggings, only the greatest item of clothing known to man kind. They are so comfy and can be worn anytime anywhere, I swear! I have invested in quite a few plain black ones, because they are perfect for any occusion, but recently I have been diggin the fun unquie leggings. And well, these patch up leggings are by far my favorite that I have found!



Aren't they stellar? Free People just can do no wrong, which is why they will always have my heart and be my go to brand for anything!! Their brand is amazing, from their clothes, to acessories, their online shop, and they're blog, (check it out NOW if you haven't done so), and last their new addition to their website FPMe! This is where people post their own pics wearing an item and people can view while shopping! If you don't have an account already make an account now if you are a Free Peopler and also make sure to follow me here!



Well I am off to enjoy this sunny and 75 degree weather before I head off to the windy city at the end of the week!! Xo


No comments:

Post a Comment