Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Study Attire


Finals, the most dreaded time of the year for any college student! It's the week where it's acceptable to have 3 coffees a day, to get no sleep, and not get out of sweats for the entire week! But for me, I don't see why finals gives you that excuse to look like a total bum, and made it a mission to find the cutest study attire!




Tee: Urban Outfitters Pants and Necklace: Free People Boots: Target Bag: Roxy


Yesterday I spent the day at a cafe studying for my last final and these pants were absolutely perfect for the day, it pretty much felt like I was still wearing my pajamas! So to all my college fashionistas, I have found how to stay stylish yet comfy for stressful weeks like finals- harem pants! These pants are just killer, and I will be rocking them all the time from study days to shopping days! 



Now it's time for me to go kick some finals butt and be done with this semester! XO


No comments:

Post a Comment