Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Winter Clean Out

With the New Year coming and Christmas around the corner I feel that it just the perfect time to do a winter clean out with my closet! I usually have separation anxiety with my clothes and have found I usually don't do a very good job cleaning out my closet, but I have come up with 3 question to ask myself when going through it all that will hopefully help!


One of my 2014 resolutions is to take risks with outfitting, so I only want to keep the items I know I can create a killer outfit with! So the next couple days before I am going to follow this list and get rid of the clothes that were so 2013!! 

What are your new years resolutions? What ever they are, might as well look good while doing it and creating more space in that closet! Plus you could maybe make some money selling those items you don't want anymore, or even better, do good by donating to a local Goodwill! Let me know if you followed this list and how it went! XO


No comments:

Post a Comment