Monday, November 18, 2013

Fresh at the Market




If you were to ask me what my ideal day off would be, it would include a nice morning at a farmers market! Living in San Diego there are endless amounts of famers markets that I love taking advantage of to stock up on my favorite fresh fruits and veggies, and sometimes I like to splurge on some nice flowers for the apartment.





Every Saturday, Little Italy has my favorite farmers market, the street is full of different tents of all different kinds of food, and there are always people playing the guitar and singing that I just can't help but dance to when I walk by.  When deciding what to wear to the Farmers Market I always pick a favorite comfy outfit, which usually consists of a cute romper or dress with an adorable jacket to throw on to keep me warm on breezy mornings. This outfit is ideal, it's chic with a BCBGeneration jacket (which looks good over about anything) coupled with a comfy white lace romper!! The outfit alone is pretty simple but gives it the perfect opportunity to accessorize with bracelets, necklaces, and a feminine touch with the flower crown! And last but not least, to finish up the outfit, I'm throw on a pair of boots- duh, what's new! 


The above photo makes me smile, I had to throw it on here!!




If you have day off soon, I definitely recommend you grabbing a girlfriend and looking for a farmers market near you! Xo.


No comments:

Post a Comment