Monday, November 11, 2013

Better Buzzed



My Drink of choice today: the best drink ever! Seriously though... San Diego's best coffee shop Better Buzz offers delicious coffee drinks including their "Best Drink Ever" which they use a special powder to make it sweet and irresistible! It gives me the perfect "buzz" to get my work done for the day!




Today I am sitting at Better Buzz next to a big garage window enjoying this 75 degree and sunny trying to look as fallish as possible with a flannel, high socks, and a beanie! I am all about dressing for seasons, and although I am enjoying this great weather it is making it difficult to dress for fall! This outfit though has some fall pieces perfect for a warm San Diego day off! 


Beanie: Free People Flannel: Forever 21 mens Tank top: Victoria Secret Pink Shorts: Brandy Melville Socks: Free People (similiar) Boots: Nordstrom




What a beautiful Veterans Day today is, thanks for all that have served and fought for our country! Thanks for reading and remember to check often for more posts! XO. 

No comments:

Post a Comment