Tuesday, October 8, 2013

DIY Crochet Dreamcatcher







Ever since I was a little girl, I always had a vision of how I wanted things to be. I was picky and stubborn and could never find exactly what I wanted, so my mom taught me at a very young age to DIY. I am so thankful for that. My room needed a little something, and to go with my neutral color theme, I came up with this dream catcher.



These are the things you’ll need, I found all my supplies from crafting and fabric stores! Also, you can definitely stray from the following, be creative and make it you!




1. Start with tying the doily with the thread to your branch wreath.
2. After that, tie your string/lace/trim/fabric to the bottom of your dream catcher, I found these feathers and just tied them onto my string.
3. Last make a loop at the top of your dream catcher to hang where ever you would like!

4. And vuala, just like that you have your one of a kind dream catcher! You can hang it anywhere from above your bed to on your mirror in your car!

Post a comment with a picture of a dream catcher you made! Until next time, xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment