Tuesday, September 24, 2013

FALLING FOR FALL


Current status, HAPPY! Why? Well, Sunday marked the first day of my favorite season of ALL time, FALL! Pumpkin flavored everything, multiple layers of clothing, Honey Crisp apple season, halloween parties and cooler weather are just a few of my favorite reasons why I seem to fall in love with fall every year.


Wearing: Fringe cardigan, Forever 21. Tank Top, Forever 21. Jeggings, Forever21. Boots, Target. 

Although it is technically fall, San Diego doesn't like to cool off right away, but that isn't stopping me to layer up! So today I choose my fringe sweater cardigan, sounds hot but as you can see mine is tank top version, so I'm not sweating the minute I put it on! I just love the color, it's a deep fall color and of course reminds me of my favorite part about fall, pumpkin!! I can't wait to share with you all my favorite fall fashion and especially fall recipes, check back this week for a yummy but also healthy pumpkin cookie recipe I made to celebrate the start of fall!


Do something fallish today, tomorrow and all of October, I know I will!! Xo
Gabi



No comments:

Post a Comment