Thursday, September 19, 2013

Aloe, My New Secret Weapon!



I want to share with all of you my new favorite beauty secret: Aloe Vera. Growing up in Arizona I always knew what Aloe Vera was, the plant in my backyard we used when we got a bad sun burn. Well recently, due to new found food allergies, a friend told me to try drinking Aloe Vera, that it helps clear skin, and also helps flush out those bad toxins that you’re allergic to! So, I gave the Aloe Vera a try and am I glad I did. I encourage all of you, next time you’re at the grocery store, pick up Aloe Vera water! But, not going to lie, the smell and texture kind of freaks me out… so I use it in my morning smoothies instead of my coconut milk! 



MY FAVORITE SMOOTHIE IS MY TROPICAL SMOOTHIE
¼ cup of frozen pineapple
¼ cup of frozen strawberries
½ of a frozen banana
1/3 cup of frozen mango
2 handfuls of spinach
1 TBSP of honey
a dash of cinnamon
And of course
¾ a cup of Aloe Vera water

So, if you’re struggling with some food allergies like me, or maybe just a little skin problem, give the Aloe Vera a try! There’s so many healt  benefits like lots of vitamins and minerals, so why not y, you can only gain from it!

Let me know what you think, or if you have any other ideas to use Aloe Vera in! 
xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment